Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Back from break....

So first off I would like to apologize for not posting more in this past week. The holidays have been crazy busy here. I went to three Christmases, and have been hanging out with friends pretty constantly.
I don't have any pictures to share at the moment, the guy who took them for me hasn't sent them to me yet. When I do have them, I promise I'll make a long, detailed, mostly pictures blog post that satisfies all who read it.
In the past week and a half I've done a lot. Christmas was awesome actually. David's (My former exchange partner) family has been very accommodating. I didn't know how they would take to having an American teenager in the midst of their festivities but they loved having me.

I am now in Munich. Getting back into hostel life was almost as natural as riding a bike. Although now that I have tasted ambrosia (living in an actual house) living in a dorm with random strangers has lost some of it's charm.

Anyway, I'll make another post today with pictures later.

Stay beautiful friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment