Wednesday, November 18, 2015

D-DAY GOGOGOGOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

This is it! As I write this I am sitting in the Winnipeg airport waiting for my flight. I made sure to get here like two hours early to beat the crowd. I've been here for like half an hour and there is yet to be a rush. All in all like ten people in the area I'm in.

I'm sitting like twenty feet from this airport's duty free store, and let me tell you, it has crossed my mind to go inside and find the cheapest bottle of vaguely alcoholic substance just for shits and giggles. Still, my American upbringing has held firm. I am fairly confident the only reason I have not acted on this purchase is that buying it at the store seems weird.

 Also it would be taken from me in Minneapolis. :(

Anyway, my itinerary is Winnipeg - Minneapolis, Minneapolis - London. In Lundon I will be met by a cousin that I have never met. Neat. True story: I didn't know he existed until a few weeks ago when my dad offhandedly brought up cousin Rob that lives in London, works at the airport I'm flying into, and would love to meet me. It's almost like everything is kind of set up for me...

TLDR: I live in the Truman show.

No comments:

Post a Comment