Wednesday, December 2, 2015

I haven't forgotten! I swear!

At the time of this writing I am sitting in my Hostel in Hamburg. I had no real intentions of actually staying in Hamburg. I was originally going to go directly from  Amsterdam to Copenhagen. But, while sitting in the Amsterdam train station I quickly changed my mind when I saw the amount of time I would have to spend in a train and saw the reservation fee. Hamburg is closer and in that respect a much more appealing stop. I also did not intend to stay here for four days. It was just the place that I was to stay for the night to make the trip more bearable. I will now be here for four days. It's really funny how hostel friend groups work. Every single one of them is the absolute best. You'll probably leave them feeling a little sad and that there couldn't possible be anyone else you would like to hang out with in this entire continent.

But,

At the next hostel, you will definitely find more people that are also super cool and you want to spend time with. That simple fact is why this trip has been one of the best experiences of my life and I've only just begun.

Anyway, the next post I do will have pictures. I promise.

3 comments:

  1. What? You're not going to even name us??
    And admit it, we've set the bar pretty high.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ladies and gentlemen the Australian that I have bondaged I mean bonded with.

      Delete
  2. Have you made it to Copenhagen yet?

    ReplyDelete